Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon

Michelle at The True Book Addict is hosting another week-long Read-a-Thon. Thank you Michelle.

It's coming...to shake up your peaceful spring. ;O)  Yup, it's the Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon, April 23 at 12:00am CST to April 29 at 11:59pm CST (adjust times according to your time zone). Now don't let the word 'horror' scare you away from this read-a-thon.  You do have to read at least one scary book during the duration of the read-a-thon.  That book can be horror, paranormal, thriller, mystery, etc. The rest of the read-a-thon, you can read whatever you want.  More horror/scary stuff or just your regular reading repertoire.  As always, this is a week long read-a-thon, but you can join in and read whenever it's convenient for you.  It's all about being laid back and getting some reading done...with a little bit of scary thrown in.

I think this will be the third of Michelle's Read-a-Thons that I will take part in and I have enjoyed them so far so I will keep coming back for more.

I read a lot of paranormal so I think I will try to find at least one or two regular horror books to read that week.

The last weekend of the Read-a-Thon I have got some commitments so I have to cram my reading in to the first 5 days and hope for a bit of time to finish off at the weekend.

I think my goal will be a book a day and 1 over the weekend so 6 books in total. I will start to compile my book list.

HERE is all the posts for this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Jane! So glad you're joining me for another of my read-a-thons. I hope you have fun reading. I'll be doing Dewey's as well this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete