Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2012

This button was provided by Michelle from A True Book Addict
I will take part in Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon on the 21st of April. This will be my second time taking part. In October 2011 I only discovered this event a few days beforehand so even though I took part the whole 24 hours, I had a few prearranged commitments that I had to do in between. This time I have been keeping an eye on the date and as soon as it came up I marked it. This time I have the entire 24 hours free for reading.

I am looking forward to having the light all 24 hours this time - 24 hour sun will not be until the 25th of April so there will be a couple of hours where I can't see it, but it will still be light.

Over the next couple of weeks I will try and decide what to read. I have found out that maybe I can't read as much in 24 hours as I thought but I will still put a few extra books on my reading list so I have a choice or maybe when I see what other people read I might change my mind and go for something entirely different. Most likely, my list will contain both new books and rereads as I have learned that I need something very interesting for the last few hours where I will be struggling to keep awake.

THIS is where all my posts from Dewey's  Read-a-Thon April 2012 will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment