Saturday, April 21, 2012
Dewey'a Read-a-Thon Introductory Questionnaire
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I will be reading from the town of Qaanaaq in Greenland, nearly as close to the North Pole as you can get
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think that must be Supernaturally by Kiersten White and Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The ice cream I bought
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a stay at home wife who loves to read, play and host boardgames on the net and just enjoy life
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I don't think I will do anything different this time. The big difference is the time of year though, as I think I have 24 hours light now which I didn't in October