Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon hour 11

 Well, I haven't been writing a lot but it means I have been reading. I have in fact just finished my second book Supernaturally by Kiersten White (357 pages) and taken part in my second mini-challenge. As it is now 7pm with me I will make dinner and start my third book: Summer Knight by Jim Butcher.

The weather is clearing, I can actually see the sun a bit behind the clouds and Herbert Island has emerge from the mist. I don't think it is going to get dark at all so I have no reason to go to bed, just lots of reason to keep reading.

1 comment:

  1. I think I've read Summer Knight, I might be ready for Deadbeat next of the Jim Butcher books. The other two you have read look great too, I will have to check them out! It sounds like you're having a great read-a-thon so far! We're so glad you could join us today! Keep up the reading and enjoy yourself!

    -- Shaunie (Team Mercutio)

    ReplyDelete