I am going for the most pages over these 2 months. I will try and read in total 10000 pages. The difficulty with this challenge is that the books have to be decided before start.
My list after the rules.
Sand in your toes, sun on your face, the soft sound of waves rolling in and seagulls calling to each other in a clear blue sky. Let's face it. Reading on the beach isn't quite the same grueling task as climbing up a mountain. And after all the stress of the past few weeks, a nice quiet beach read is probably something we all need. So let's trade our mountain backpacks for a pair of sunglasses and a bottle of sunblock and head down to the beach for the rest of the summer.
☯ Your challenge goal is to visit as many of these beaches as you can this summer by reading as many pages as you can. ☯ First you will need to post your summer reading list. You can either copy your mountaineering task list or you can create an all new list - it's totally up to you. No stress. Pick books you want to read for the rest of this summer. You have until 11:59p June 30 to get your reading list finalized.
~ Because this is a pages task and not a book task, the 150 page minimum does not apply to this challenge. Your list can include any age appropriate books that you want to include on it~
☯ July 1st, your list is final. After this date, you can no longer add to or subtract from it. You may read other books for Rawk-A-Tiers challenges, but only books on your posted reading list will count for this challenge.
☯ Maintain a single post with your book list, checked off finished books, and a running page total.
☯ It is not a requirement, but you are free to post the image for that beach into your post. You may either use mine or you may find one of your own, as long as it's the same beach destination.
~ If you post your own image, please set the dimensions to : width ="250" height ="175"
~ This will keep the images small and prevent them from overwhelming our topic thread
~ If you need more help with how to do this, let me know.
☯ Relax. This is not a race. These are your book selections and you can read them in any order you want to. So put on some soft ocean white noise, crawl into your favorite chair or hammock, and let your books take you on a vacation from reality for just a little while.
Enjoy your reading!
List of books to read:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling ~ 784 pages (784 pages)
Fire And Ice by Dana Stabenow ~ 304 pages (1088 pages)
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder ~ 413 pages (1501 pages)
The Mad Ship by Robin Hobb ~ 912 pages (2413 pages)
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton ~ 648 pages (3061 pages)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare ~ 503 pages (3564 pages)
Eragon by Christopher Paolini ~ 528 pages (4092 pages)
Down and Out in Beverly Heels by Kathryn Leigh Scott ~ 330 pages (4422 pages)
First Year by J. P. Howards ~ 222 pages (4644 pages)
Into the Deep End by Leesa Freeman ~ 214 pages (4858 pages)
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan ~ 514 pages (5372 pages)
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson ~ 772 pages (6144 pages)
The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson ~ 333 pages (6477 pages)
The Return of Gabe McLeod by Joanne Hill ~ 190 pages (6667 pages)
Deep in My Heart by Patricia W. Fischer ~ 308 pages (6975 pages)
Fearless by Cornelia Funke ~ 448 pages (7423 pages)
The Pack in Illinois by Zoey Glasgow ~ 357 pages (7780 pages)
The Adventures of Augustus Fuller by James Rickon ~ 240 pages (8020 pages)
The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen ~ 341 pages (8361 pages)
Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb ~ 480 pages (8841 pages)
Born in Ice by Nora Roberts ~ 406 pages (9247 pages)
The Cornish Affair by Laura Lockington ~ 301 pages (9548 pages)
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman ~ 353 pages (9901 pages)
The Christmas Tea Shop & Bakery by De-ann Black ~ 106 pages (10007 pages)
The Christmas Chocolatier by De-ann Black ~ 130 pages (10137 pages)
Witch Me Luck by Amanda M. Lee ~ 360 pages (10497 pages)
Careful What You Witch For: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short by Amanda M. Lee ~ 85 pages (10582 pages)
Wicked Brew: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short by Amanda M. Lee ~ 91 pages (10673 pages)
- Fire And Ice by Dana Stabenow
- Born in Ice by Nora Roberts
- The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
- Down and Out in Beverly Heels by Kathryn Leigh Scott
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Careful What You Witch For: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short by Amanda M. Lee
- First Year by J. P. Howards
- Wicked Brew: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short by Amanda M. Lee
- Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
- Into the Deep End by Leesa Freeman
- Witch Me Luck by Amanda M. Lee
- The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
- Deep in My Heart by Patricia W. Fischer
- The Cornish Affair by Laura Lockington
- The Adventures of Augustus Fuller by James Rickon
- Fearless by Cornelia Funke
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- The Pack in Illinois by Zoey Glasgow
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- The Christmas Tea Shop & Bakery by De-ann Black
- The Return of Gabe McLeod by Joanne Hill
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
- The Mad Ship by Robin Hobb
- The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman