I like to take part in challenges that has to do with page numbers and I hope I will be able to read at least one book every month that fits into this one.
Because they do take a bit of extra time to get them read, here's your chance to grab some bonus points for taking on a big read.
How it works:
-Create a thread to track the books that meet the following criteria:
600 - 799 page books = 1 point
800 - 999 page books = 2 points
1,000+ page books= 3 points
-You will only need one thread for your participation, just separate books out by month
-At the end of the month, submit your points to your homework box, linking your post that has your books.
-Use the edition you read for reported page numbers.
-Audiobooks and large print books are allowed but must use the mass-market paperback edition.
List of books by month:
July: 3 points
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton ✿✿ 648 pages
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling ✿✿ 784 pages
- The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson ✿✿ 772 pages
- The Mad Ship by Robin Hobb ✿✿ 912 pages
November: 0 points
December: 4 points
- Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb ✿✿ 752 pages
- Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb ✿✿ 838 pages
- Fool's Errand by Robin Hobb ✿✿ 672 pages