Monday, July 27, 2015

High Summer Read-a-Thon 2015 - Finished

 

The week has now finished and I managed to read and listen to 5 books which in total amounts to about 1382 pages.

Thank you Michelle for hosting the High Summer Read-a-Thon and if possible I will be back for FrightFall Read-a-Thon in October

Books:
Monday 20th of July:
The Pack in Illinois by Zoey Glasgow:  357 pages

Tuesday 21st of July:
On a Witch and a Prayer by Amanda M. Lee: 91 pages

Thursday 23rd - Friday 24th of July: 
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan: 514 pages

Saturday 25th - Sunday 26th of July:
Geoducks Are for Lovers by Daisy Prescott: 276 pages 

Monday 20th - Sunday 26th: (audio)
A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond, narrated by Stephen Fry: 144 pages

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me, Jane! Thanks for joining me again. See you next time. :)

    I'm working on the giveaway winners. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete