Wednesday, October 14, 2015

FrightFall Read-a-Thon 2015 - Finished

 
FrightFall Read-a-Thon 2015 hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

My goal for the week was to read 4 books and at least 1 had to be scary. I managed to read 5 books and there were 2 horror books among them. 

As usual I have been very pleased to take part in this RaT especially because I had read nothing in October before this so it was good to get started on my reading.

Now looking forward to the Christmas Spirit RaT.

My books read:
  1. Don't Waste a Minute - A Story of Africa by Marilyn Randell
  2. Poisoned by Elaine Macko
  3. We have always lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson (classic horror)
  4. I'll be Watching You by Charles de Lint (horror)
  5. Carved in Stone by Donna McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment