Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015 - Closing Survey

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015.

Closing Survey

Which hour was most daunting for you?
Surprisingly enough I think it was when I was waking up after my 4 hour sleep.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, I think you are doing a great job as it is.

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I think it looked like the prize winning form was an easy way to claim prizes.

How many books did you read?
I read 4 books.

What were the names of the books you read?
A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman
The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland
204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber
What Once Was Perfect by Zoe York

Which book did you enjoy most?
A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman which actually surprised me.

Which did you enjoy least?
What Once Was Perfect by Zoe York. But it might be because this was not a book I had chosen beforehand.

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
N/A

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I am very likely to take part again as that will be my tenth time taking part. I will be a reader as I have been every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment