Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015 - Update hour 1-6

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015. 

All pictures in this post will be from Dewey's website.



Start of read-a-thon

As something new I will try and update hourly during the hours I am awake.


En mand der hedder Ove


My Read-a-thon will start with A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman that my eldest sister recommended to me.




1 hour into the read-a-thon






En mand der hedder Ove
I have read 90 pages of A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman during the first hour. My husband started the first hour with a snooze to get ready to cheer and my twin sister also managed to get a few zzz while reading her book.






2 hours into the read-a-thon





En mand der hedder Ove

Only managed to read 50 pages of A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman this last hour. On page 140 of 358






3 hours into the read-a-thon







En mand der hedder Ove


Now on page 220, eaten a few sweets and crisps.






 4 hours into the read-a-thon








En mand der hedder Ove

I am now on page 306 and will most likely finish the book in the next hour. My twin is doing well with Slow Demons by Chris Paton.






 5 hours into the read-a-thon






En mand der hedder Ove


The first 5 hours are gone and both Lise and I have just finished our books. A man called Ove is nothing like the fantasy books I usually like but it is a very good book. I giggled, laughed out loud and cried several times through this book. I really enjoyed it.





6 hours into the read-a-thon







The Menagerie (Menagerie, #1) 

The first 6 hours have gone and we are 1/4 of the way through the read-a-thon. I have had Had my dinner and started my second book which is The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha - love the dog photo! You are making amazing progress so far - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on finishing your first book!
    Oh and I love your polar bear rating scale <3 (I have a polar bear usb key looking at me right know)

    ReplyDelete