Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015 - Finished

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015.


I am actually finishing a little early as I have just finished my fourth book and there is no time to start another.

As usually I have enjoyed taking part in Dewey's Read-a-Thon and it has been really cosy with my husband and sister also taking part again.

Something new was my hourly updates, it was nothing much but it was interesting to see how my reading progressed during the 24 hours instead of just updating when I finished a book. I might do that again next time.

List of books read:
    1. A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman 
    2. The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland  
    3. 204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber 
    4. What Once Was Perfect by Zoe York

      No comments:

      Post a Comment