Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015 - Update hour 7-12

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015. 




7 hours into the read-a-thon





The Menagerie (Menagerie, #1)

Read 120 pages of The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland. It is clearly a Young Adult and younger book but fun with all the mythological animals.








8 hours into the read-a-thon





The Menagerie (Menagerie, #1)


Still reading The Menagerie and enjoying it. Eating some carrot and cucumber snacks.







9 hours into the read-a-thon






The Menagerie (Menagerie, #1)
Just finished The Menagerie which ended on a serious cliffhanger. I liked it so I will order the next in the series from the library. Update: The second book is not available in the Danish library, I might have to buy it from Amazon.



10 hours into the read-a-thon



204 Rosewood Lane (A Cedar Cove Novel) 


Started 204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber and have reached page 70. I don't think I should wait several months between these books as there is a lot of people to keep track of.








11 hours into the read-a-thon





204 Rosewood Lane (A Cedar Cove Novel) 
Still reading 204 Rosewood Lane and gotten to page 138 of 368. I am hoping to finish it before needing to sleep but I am not sure I will make it.








 12 hours into the read-a-thon





204 Rosewood Lane (A Cedar Cove Novel)

Halfway through and still going fairly strong.
Page 241 but getting a wee bit tired. Time to put on the pyjamas.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Keep burning through those books! And don't forget to turn out the light when I nap! ;-)

    Chris - Team Sycamore

    ReplyDelete