1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Øster Snede, a small village in Denmark. Joined by my twin-sister and my husband.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My sister cooks and sorts snacks for us so I am looking forward to all of that.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love reading (no surprise there) and enjoy bringing my Kindle full of books with me on my canoing holidays.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my ninth read-a-thon and the only thing that is changing is the amount of time I need to sleep in order to enjoy the whole thing as much as possible. This year I will sleep 4-6 hours.