Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015 - Update hour 13-18

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015.



13 hours into the read-a-thon



204 Rosewood Lane (A Cedar Cove Novel)



I am only about a hundred pages from finishing my book but I think I am getting ready for my snooze.




14 hours into the read-a-thon

204 Rosewood Lane (A Cedar Cove Novel) I have finished my book and now I am ready to go to bed or at least to sleep 5 hours on my sister's sofa.
I am very pleased that I have liked all 3 books that I have read. I will be back after some serious zzzzzzzzz




15 - 18 hours into the read-a-thon
Slept soundly these 4 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I love that first pic. Sounds like you were really on a roll and deserve a break. Enjoy the rest of the readathon! #TeamMagnolia

    ReplyDelete