I really meant to do an update during the week but never got around to it. My goal was to read at least 7 books but I would have liked to read 10.
I reached my goal and read 8 books as there were a couple of days where I basically read nothing. I read 4 of these books during Dewey's Read-a-Thon. And I read one Sunday evening after the Read-a-Thon.
As usual I have enjoyed taking part in this Read-a-Thon and I will hopefully be able to take part in the High Summer Read-a-Thon but it often falls while I am away on holiday.
Thank you Michelle for hosting.
List of books:
- The Man in the Crowd by M. Sydnor Jr.
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- A Little Love by Amanda Prowse
- THE TEA SHOP: Cakes, Ice Cream & Afternoon Tea by De-ann Black
- The One Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- The Woman In Black by Susan Hill
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
- The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss