Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015 - Update 1

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015. 

10 hours in and it is time for an update. I have finished 2 books, in total 535 pages

First: The Tea Shop: Cakes, Ice Cream & Afternoon Tea by De-ann Black (139 pages) which was exactly as expected. A light, cosy, easy to read romance set in a Scottish seaside town.

second: The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson (396 pages) I liked the part of this book set in present time starting with Allan climbing out of the window. I did not like the whole looking back in time and all the politics in that part.

I have decided that I want to have a few hours sleep this time and actually thought it might be around now as it is just after midnight. But as I am not tired yet even though I have been awake for 16 hours I will just continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment