- Which hour was most daunting for you? I had some problems staying awake around hour 12 but that was easy fixed by sleeping a couple of hours. It was a bit hard waking up though.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? If interested in paranormal books then Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs is good but it would be advisable to read the 3 other books in the series first.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, as usual you have done a brilliant job.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I like both the pre Dewey's post and the early start of meme post that you started last year.
- How many books did you read? I finished 4 books.
- What were the names of the books you read? The Tea Shop: Cakes, Ice Cream & Afternoon Tea by De-ann Black, The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson, The Woman in Black by Susan Hill and Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
- Which book did you enjoy most? Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
- Which did you enjoy least? The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? If in any way possible I will definitely take part in the next Read-a-Thon again. I will be a reader
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015 - End of Event Meme
Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015.