Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015.
It has now been nearly 12 hours and time for the Mid-Event Survey.
1. What are you reading right now?
I have just started The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have finished 2 books, in total 535 pages.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs if I even get to it.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I am lucky as I have had no interruptions.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
This being my 8th read-a-thon nothing really surprises me but at the same time I won a prize in hour 12 and that is great when we are so many taking part.