Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015. 

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015 is only a few hours away. It is a bit hard that it doesn't start till 2pm my time as I have been awake for 6 hours already.

Usually one of my goals has been to stay awake the whole 24 hours but I have decided that this time I will sleep 3-4 hours during the read-a-thon. I hope to read about 750 pages in total maybe more as some of my books are quite easy to read.

As usual I have a long list of books to chose from and this time I think I will stick to my list as I need these books for a lot of other reading challenges I am taking part in.

List of books to read:
  1. A Bag Of Moonshine by Alan Garner (144 pages)
  2. Cows by Matthew Stokoe (194 pages)
  3. The Tea Shop: Cakes, Ice Cream & Afternoon Tea by De-ann Black (139 pages)
  4. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson (396 pages)
  5. The Woman in Black by Susan Hill (208 pages)
  6. Ovenpå er der Stille by Gerbrand Bakker (original title Boven is het stil/ English title The Twin) (275 pages)
  7. Who, What, Where, When, Die by Amanda M. Lee (199 pages)
  8. Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs (336 pages)
  9. The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss (159 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment