Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015 is only a few hours away. It is a bit hard that it doesn't start till 2pm my time as I have been awake for 6 hours already.
Usually one of my goals has been to stay awake the whole 24 hours but I have decided that this time I will sleep 3-4 hours during the read-a-thon. I hope to read about 750 pages in total maybe more as some of my books are quite easy to read.
As usual I have a long list of books to chose from and this time I think I will stick to my list as I need these books for a lot of other reading challenges I am taking part in.
List of books to read:
- A Bag Of Moonshine by Alan Garner (144 pages)
- Cows by Matthew Stokoe (194 pages)
- The Tea Shop: Cakes, Ice Cream & Afternoon Tea by De-ann Black (139 pages)
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson (396 pages)
- The Woman in Black by Susan Hill (208 pages)
- Ovenpå er der Stille by Gerbrand Bakker (original title Boven is het stil/ English title The Twin) (275 pages)
- Who, What, Where, When, Die by Amanda M. Lee (199 pages)
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs (336 pages)
- The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss (159 pages)