FrifhtFall Read-a-Thon has come to and end and I more than reached my goal. My goal was to finish 4 books and at least one had to be scary.
I have finished 7 books, well maybe only 5+ as I was half way through the audible of The Subtle Knife and How (not) to play with Magic is only 25 pages.
For scary books, both Dracula and The Picture of Dorian Gray are horror books.
Thank you Michelle for hosting, I will be back for this next year again.
List of books:
- Arcane Magic by Camilla Chafer
- Color My Horse by Bev Pettersen
- The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- How (Not) to Play With Magic by Elizabeth A. Reeves
- How (Not) to Love a Hero by Elizabeth A. Reeves
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman (started to listen to - not finished)