Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014 - Finished

 
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014.

My goal this year was as usual to last the whole 24 hours and then also to read more than 1000 pages. I am pleased that I completed both goals.
I read in total 1063 pages from 5¼ books and I actually found it easier to stay awake this time than last October. I felt I had made some good choices with books I really wanted to read.

I am ready to take part as a reader again April 25th 2015

List of books:
  1. Feathers by Debora Geary
  2. The Witch with no Name by Kim Harrison 
  3. First Kisses, Near Misses by Elizabeth A. Reeves 
  4. Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews 
  5. Sleeping Solo: One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye 
  6. Blood Faerie by India Drummond

No comments:

Post a Comment