- Which hour was most daunting for you? The most daunting time for me was around hour 17 - 18 but I got through it without falling asleep.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? If interested in paranormal books then the Hollows by Kim Harrison is a good choice.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, your are still doing very well.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I like both the pre Dewey's post and the early start of meme post.
- How many books did you read? I finished 5 books and got 25% into the sixth. In total 1063 pages.
- What were the names of the books you read? Feathers by Debora Geary, The Witch with no Name by Kim Harrison, First Kisses, Near Misses: Short Stories from the Magical World of Cindy Eller by Elizabeth A. Reeves, Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews, Sleeping Solo: One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye, Blood Faerie by India Drummond.
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Witch with no Name by Kim Harrison and Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews
- Which did you enjoy least? Sleeping Solo: One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? If in any way possible I will definitely take part in the next Read-a-Thon again. I will be a reader
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014 - End of Event Meme
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014.