Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from Rousthøje, a small village in Denmark. Joined by my husband and twin-sister.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Witch with no Name by Kim Harrison and Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My sister has again prepared dinner for us, which is great. Then we also have enough sweets to be on a sugar high the whole 24 hours.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I go on canoeing trips and love bringing my kindle. I also go for walks which is the only time I listen to audiobooks.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? This is my seventh RaT and I have found out I need to read books from my favourite genres of paranormal and fantasy to stay awake.