Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014 - Goals

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014. 

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014 is only 4 days away and I thought I would be prepared a bit earlier this time as I usually don't have my list of books ready till the day before. This will be my seventh time taking part.

Well, I am ready and my goal is to stay awake the entire 24 hours and hopefully read more than 1000 pages.

When I make a list for RaT's it is not a list set in stone as I might suddenly get ideas from what other participants are reading or just simply be in the mood for something totally different from what is on my list.

My List:

1. The Witch With No Name (The Hollows #13) by Kim Harrison The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison (432 pages)

2. Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews (348 pages)

3. Star Wars  A New Hope  Special Edition by Bruce Jones Star Wars: A New Hope: Special Edition by Bruce Jones (Graphic Novel 117 pages)

4. Feathers (A Witch Central Morsel) by Debora Geary Feathers by Debora Geary (50 pages)

5. Sleeping Solo  One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye Sleeping Solo: One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye (51 pages)

6. Christmas Moon (Vampire for Hire #4.5) by J.R. Rain Christmas Moon by J.R. Rain (114 pages)

7. First Kisses, Near Misses  Short Stories from the Magical World of Cindy Eller by Elizabeth A. Reeves First Kisses, Near Misses: Short Stories from the Magical World of Cindy Eller by Elizabeth A. Reeves (117 pages)

8. On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews On the Edge by Ilona Andrews (309 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment