Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Like last year I am reading from my sister's house in Øster Snede, Denmark
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I have had difficulties deciding on books this year and I am only going to read for approximately 10 hours. But I think The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? A tub of ice-cream.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I still love to go canoeing and reading in the wilderness.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? This is my sixth RaT and this time I am only able to take part the first 10-11 hours which will be very different from my previous years.