Dewey's RaT April 2014 is about to start and I am ready with my goal and list of books. As I am only taking part for about 10 hours it is a bit difficult to know how much I am going to read but I hope at least 500 pages.
List of books: As usual I don't know if I will read from the list or not.
- The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint
- A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison
- Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond by Kim Harrison
- First Frost by Liz DeJesus
- The Bride Wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump
- A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes
- Run by Patti Larsen
- Darlings of Urban Fantasy by Chrissy Peebles, Kaitlyn Davis