I reached my goals as my goal was to read 500 pages and I reached 667.
Thank you to everybody who left comments on my blog during the Read-a-Thon, I have enjoyed all of them.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? I think around hour 10 which was surprising as I was about to finish at that point
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Of my books I enjoyed The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint best.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, you have done it very well again this year.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? You had the start of event meme up early, that was nice as it still take a bit of time to write it..
- How many books did you read? 3 books.
- What were the names of the books you read? The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint, The Bride wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump and A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes.
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint
- Which did you enjoy least? The Bride wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? This was my sixth Read-a-Thon and I am sure I want to take part again. I will be a reader.