Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014 Sign up

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014.

This is going to be my sixth Dewey's RaT. Unfortunately it will be the first time I will not be able to take part in the whole thing. My usual goal is to last the 24 hours but as I have to go out on Sunday and be awake I will only be reading the first 10 hours.

Like last time I will be at my sister's place and we will have a cosy time.

I haven't quite decided what to read yet but I will have a list ready for the start.

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you can join us in ANY capacity! Happy reading! --Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,

    The amazing thing about Dewey’s Read-a-thon is that you don’t need to read all 24 hours. You can just do what you want and I love that!
    I hope you’re having a wonderful time the first 10 hours - And an amazing day tomorrow too. :)

    ReplyDelete