Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon November 24 - 30 2014 - Wrap Up

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

Well I finished this RaT and managed to reach my goal of 2 Christmas book. This was as I expected and in total I read 5 books this week.

I am going to continue reading Christmas books for Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge.

List of Books below challenge details.

Once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (the 5TH year, I might add!) at The Christmas Spirit, it's the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon...and this year it's a week long. Yay!

Details:
  • Read-a-Thon dates: Monday, November 24 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 30 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

List of books:
  1. Udvalgte historier fra Jul i Hjemmet by Morten Korch
  2. Dragon's Fire by Anne McCaffrey and Todd J. McCaffrey
  3. Foxglove Summer by Ben Aaronovitch
  4. Glade Jul, 24 dejlige danske julenoveller edited by Michael Toubro
  5. Family Magic by Patti Larsen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You did a great job with the reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for joining me for another read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete