Friday, November 21, 2014

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon November 24 - 30 2014 Sign Up

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

I will take part in this Read-a-Thon to kick off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. My goal will only be 2 Christmas books for that week but I hope I might manage 3.

I will add books as I read them as I have not yet made a list.

Once again kicking off the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (the 5TH year, I might add!) at The Christmas Spirit, it's the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon...and this year it's a week long. Yay!

Details:
  • Read-a-Thon dates: Monday, November 24 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 30 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read only Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up at least one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have your with us for another read-a-thon, Jane! Sorry I'm so late visiting. I've been SO busy this week. Since I'm off the long weekend, work was a pickle early in the week. Hope you're enjoying the reading this week and so glad you're also joining me for the yearly reading challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete