Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mother Nature's Man by Mary Jo Burke

I, Siobhan Bolyn, Goddess of the Flame and Keeper of the Land and Water, must give birth to the next goddess before my three hundredth birthday. My mate must be the preordained champion, so not just any man will do. But where to find a champion in this modern world?
When Niall Calhoun walks into my life, he's everything I've hoped for. Tall, dark, sweet, and gorgeous: the true four food groups. A mere touch of his hand and my libido roars to life. But is he champion material?
Meanwhile, dark forces are plotting against me and calling my abilities into question. I've got to battle forest fires, soothe the oceans, appease my mother, turn Niall into Mr. Exactly Right, and have a baby in the next year. Can a goddess and her champion handle all that and still find time to fall in love?
 
From Goodreads.





This was okay. Siobhan might be a Goddess but she has to follow a lot of rules and regulations especially about who to mate and have a child with. Love has nothing to do with it.

This book qualifies for:
2014 Ebook challenge
You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge 2014
Crazy Challenge Connection: 1000 Member Celebration!
Goodreads Reading Challenge 2014
Crazy Challenge Connection A-Z Locations - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment