I have completed this challenge and actually managed to read 5 books which is 2 more than my goal. Not bad.
List of books at the bottom of this post.
Back by popular demand, Kimba from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer and I are once again hosting the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon!
So break out the cocoa, the coffee, and cookies! Grab those holiday theme books and bring your holiday spirit. Prepare to enter challenges, win prizes, meet new friends and Twitter chat with us. You can join for a day or sit by the fire and hang out every day. The more you participate the more entries you will earn for the Participant Giveaway.
We love holiday themed reads from the covers to the warm & fuzzy tales on the inside. For this read-a-thon you must read holiday themed or winter setting reads. For bloggers, we have spoken to most of the main publishing houses and for ARCS of holiday books released in Sept/Oct, they are fine with you posting a review in November and December since that is when folks look to buy them. Below are the rules. Read them, grab the button and link up. For our non-blogger friends you can join too. Just link your Goodreads, Tumblr or Facebook account.
List of books:Read-a-thon Rules
- Before or on November 6th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Tumblr, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer and BookShelfery
- Grab the button and share !
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Sunday November 9, 2014 at 4pm (EST) chatting and prizes to be had.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 6th by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 6th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 11 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 6th and remain open until Nov 11th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 13th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 15th.