Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Challenge Factory Spell It Out - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Spell It Out - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious hosted by The Challenge Factory on Goodreads.

Who doesn't love a good spell it out challenge? And what better word is there to spell than supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? So let's do it. There are 34 letters in the word so this will be a year long challenge that'll start January 1st. You can use author name (first, last and middle), series name or book title. A, An and The do not count.

Spell it out challenges are quite new to me but I really like them so I am joining this one and I will read 34 books for it in 2014.

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious:

S: Whitstable by Stephen Volk
U: An Unlikely Witch by Debora Geary
P: Moon Over Soho by Ben Aaronovitch (Peter Grant #2)
E: Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison
R: The Rising by Kelley Armstrong 
C: Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson
A: Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews 
L: A Little Christmas Magic by Sylvie Kurtz
I: Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews 
F: A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison
R: Steel and Other Stories by Richard Matheson
A: Brazen by Kelley Armstrong
G: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison
I: Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews
L: What Stays in Vegas by Beth Labonte
I: Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews
S: Saltwater Witch by Chris Howard
T: Two Weeks with a SEAL by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt
I: The Inconvenient Duchess by Christine Merrill
C: The Highlander's Hope by Cali MacKay
E: WitchHunt by Emma Mills
X: Himmelbegravelsen (Sky Burial) by Xinran
P: Whispers Under Ground by Ben Aaronovitch (Peter Grant #3)
I: Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews
A: Aurora Sky by Nikki Jefford
L: Forever Fae by L.P. Dover
I: Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond by Kim Harrison
D: Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
O: One Sweet Moment by Maggie Craig
C: Honeymoon For One by Chris Keniston
I: It Shouldn't Happen to a Vet by James Herriot
O: The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison
U: Unexpected Gifts by Elena Aitken
S:  Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment