Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon 2014 Sign Up

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon hosted by

The official sign up for A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon! It's just a little under a month away on January 27 - February 2, starting at 12:00am Monday and ending at 11:59pm on Sunday.  Times are central standard time so adjust your times accordingly.  Of course, like most read-a-thons, the books read must be novels or novellas, adult or young adult are fine, and you can read children's books too (as long as you do read some novels too).   Note: Non-Fiction is also okay! You DO NOT have to participate the entire week.  Join in when you can, start in the middle, end early...whatever works best for your schedule.  As long as you sign in at the sign-in post and do some kind of wrap up post, you're in for the big giveaway at the end.  As with my previous read-a-thons, it will be a week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away those ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries.  I hope you will join me! I will not be hosting any mini-challenges. 
Don't forget that this is just the sign-up linky. There will be starting line sign-in and wrap-up linkies during the read-a-thon and doing both is required to be eligible for the giveaway.

I will take part in this again as I really enjoy Michelle's read-a-thons. My goal will be 3 books. I have a list of library books that I need to get started and a few books for other challenges I need to read.

As usual with my start list it is going to be long and I might end up not reading books from it after all. Also I might read one or two of them before the Read-a-Thon starts. We'll see.

List:
  1. The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
  2. Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
  3. The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison
  4. Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison 
  5. A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison
  6. Heartbroken by Lisa Unger
  7. Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs
  8. Game, Set, Match by Nana Malone
  9. Fair Helen by Andrew Greig
  10. Bait by Annie Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment