Friday, January 31, 2014

January 2014 Update

http://www.deviantart.com/
Time goes fast, already January has passed. I have read 18 books, 5456 pages in total. A good start to 2014.
I have joined way too many challenges, over 30! My goal for January was to add a read book to all my challenges and apart from Audio challenge I succeeded in this.

THIS is all my January posts which is a lot as it includes most of the sign up posts for my challenges.

List of books:
  1. An Unlikely Witch by Debora Geary 
  2. A little Christmas Magic by Sylvie Kurtz
  3. Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews  
  4. Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews  
  5. Brazen by Kelley Armstrong 
  6. Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson
  7. Whitstable by Stephen Volk
  8. Himmelbegravelsen (Sky Burial) by Xinran
  9. Must Love Hellhounds by Charlaine Harris, Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, Meljean Brook
  10. John Macnab by John Buchan 
  11. Aurora Sky by Nikki Jefford 
  12. Unexpected Gifts by Elena Aitken 
  13. Saltwater Witch by Chris Howard
  14. The Rising by Kelley Armstrong  
  15. The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison
  16. Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison
  17. A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison
  18. An Apple for the Creature edited by Charlaine Harris, Toni L.P. Kelner    

No comments:

Post a Comment