Welcome to the Original Audio Book Challenge. This challenge is for Audio Book lovers as well as those who are brand new to them.
There are five levels to the challenge
- Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
- Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
- Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
- Married-Listen to more than 25 Audio Books
- You Define the Relationship- Create your own challenge (choose your own name and level starting as low or going as high as you’d like)
- Audio Books can be any genre
- You can cross challenges
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can tell us about what you are listening to in the comments of the monthly link up.
I hope I’ve enticed you to join in the 2014 Audio Book Challenge. I’m really looking forward to reading your reviews and experiences over the next year.
Official Challenge dates: 1/1/2014-12/31/2014.
This is my second year taking part in the Audio Book Challenge. I am still not completely taken with this way of reading but I see the advantages of it. In 2013 I managed 7 audio books so I will start low.
My goal will be Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books.
Update 3rd of May: I have now listened to 6 so I will upgrade to Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books.
List of books:
- Steel and Other Stories by Richard Matheson
- A Clockwork Christmas by J.K. Coi, P.G. Forte, Stacy Gail, Jenny Schwartz
- Whispers Under Ground by Ben Aaronovitch
- Hex Appeal edited by P.N. Elrod
- Broken Homes by Ben Aaronovitch
- Boneland by Alan Garner
- Tarka the Otter by Henry Williamson
- I am Legend by Richard Matheson
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Children of Húrin by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien