Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up and make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge. (Note: I'm not going to be using the Finishing the Series Blog I created last year. I'm going to keep everything here.)
5) If you don't have a blog, that's fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
6) Any format of book counts - audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level....
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
I finished at least 5 series last year. This year I will not list them beforehand but add different series as I continue with them and just see which ones I manage to finish.
My goal this year will again be Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.
HERE are the Posts for this challenge.
List of series:
1. Old Man's War by John Scalzi
- The Ghost Brigades
(Old Man's War #2)
- The Sagan Diary
(Old Man's War #2.5)
- The Last Colony
(Old Man's War #3)
- (The Secret History of The Last Colony (Old Man's War #3.5) only 19 pages)
- Zoe's Tale
(Old Man's War #4)
- The Human Division (Old Man's War #5)
- A Nomadic Witch
(A Modern Witch, #4)
- To Have and To Code
(A Modern Witch 0.5)
- A Different Witch
(A Modern Witch, #5)
- A Celtic Witch
(A Modern Witch, #6)
- Swordfights & Lullabies
(A Modern Witch, #6,5)
- A Lost Witch
(A Modern Witch, #7)
3. Mageri by Dannika Dark
- Impulse (Mageri, #3)
- Untitled (Mageri, #4) to be published in 2013
4. Vampire for Hire #1 by J.R. Rain
- Vampire Moon
(Vampire for Hire, #2)
- American Vampire
(Vampire for Hire, #3)
- Moon Child (Vampire for Hire, #4)
- Christmas Moon (Vampire for Hire, #4.5)
- Vampire Dawn (Vampire for Hire, #5)
- Vampire Games (Vampire For Hire, #6)
- Vampire Dreams (Vampire for Hire, #6.5)
8. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters
(Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2)
- The Titan's Curse
(Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
- The Battle of the Labyrinth
(Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
- Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades
(Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4.5)
- The Last Olympian
(Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
- Queen Of Sorcery
(The Belgariad #2)
- Magician's Gambit
(The Belgariad #3)
- Castle of Wizardry
(The Belgariad #4)
- Enchanters' End Game
(The Belgariad #5)
10. Time Rovers by Jana Oliver
- Virtual Evil
(Time Rovers, #2)
- Madman's Dance (Time Rovers, #3)