Sunday, March 17, 2013

Witches under Way by Debora Geary

Lizard and Elsie are under way, but the WitchLight journey isn't an easy one.
There are bumps and obstacles inside their own hearts.
There are meddling witches, helpful knitters, and a fearsome duo with water pistols.
And there is the greatest challenge of all... the one they will pick for each other.
From Goodreads






I have chosen to do only one post for these 3 books as I have read them back to back from Friday evening to Sunday morning (4am).
I thoroughly enjoy Debora Geary's witch books.
This is not part of the Modern Witch series but they take place in Witch Central just like them and the characters from there are all part of this book plus a few more non witches from the community. There are of course a lot of sad moments in these books but I really like that they actually makes me giggle a lot.
Now I just have to wait for the next book in the Modern Witch series to be published.
Update: I have had to split this post in three after all as I can't use the same link for different books in some of my reading challenges.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Tower Teams Read 2013
Serious Readers 2013
2013 Ebook Challenge
2013 Women Challenge
2013 Sequel Reading Challenge
2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge (witch)
Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013
Let Me Count the Ways Reading Challenge 2013 (419 pages)
2013 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment