This is a team challenge that will require one book a week. The object of the game is to roll the dice (there will be a link to the website to roll) and move along the board. The first team to pass the finish line wins the game.
This challenge has now finished and unfortunately my team did not win. It has been quite fun having to find books that fit the corresponding numbers on the board.
I have read eight books for this challenge.
THIS is all the posts for this challenge.
List of books:
- Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison (place 12 - alternate: Title: B)
- The Bride wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump (place 18 - #1)
- Pieces of Eight by Melissa Wright (place 25 - #2)
- The Breeders by Katie French (place 31 - #1)
- From a Whisper to a Scream by Charles de Lint (place 38 - #3)
- Along Came A Demon by Linda Welch (place 46 - alternate: published 2009)
- Prince of Hazel and Oak by John Lenahan (place 52 - #2)
- A Place Beyond The Map by Samuel Thews (place 61 - standalone)