For this challenge, you read a book, then for your second book the author's first name has to start with the same letter as the first book's author's last name.
(title) by R F DelderfielD
(title) by David neviN (DelderfielD ends with d, so this author's first name starts with d also)
(title) by Nancy FairbankS (neviN ends with n, and Nancy starts with it.)
This one is kind of tricky to plan out because lots of writers' first names start with J but almost no last names end with it, etc. But it might be a good way to whittle the TBR list!
I have now finished this challenge. It was not easy and I would like to try again some time where I want my 10th author to fit the first, but that is not now.
THIS is all posts for this challenge and THIS is my post on Goodreads.
List of Books:
- Julie KagawA: The Iron Knight (finished August 13th)
- Alan GarneR: The Weirdstone of Brisingamen (finished September 4th)
- Raymond ChandleR: The Big Sleep (finished September 12th)
- Rick RiordaN: Percy Jackson and The Titan's Curse (finished September 16th)
- Nicholas SparkS: The Last Song (finished October 15th)
- Stephen VolK: Whitstable (finished January 8th)
- Kim HarrisoN: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (finished January 26th)
- Nalini SingH: Angels' Blood (finished February 4th)
- Hannah HarringtoN: Speechless (finished February 28th)
- Neil Gaiman: The Graveyard Book (finished March 2nd)