Yep, it's that time again -- time for another CCC Read-a-Thon :) Our next RaT will begin at 12:01am on Friday, March 28, and end at midnight on Wednesday, April 2, a total of six days. (Use your local time for start/end times.) We're hoping that this will help you finish your March reading lists/challenges and get a head start on next month's reading!
Again, our goals for this RaT will be to:
(1) complete any challenges ending in March that you haven't finished yet and start on April's challenges (when appropriate) and/or
(2) work on that pile of library books that's waiting for your attention and/or
(3) read anything you want to read, just because!
If none of these goals fit your reading plan, then create your own goal and let us know what you plan to accomplish :) As you read, be sure to check in here and let us know what you've read, how it fits your goals, what you think of the book, and anything else you want to tell us about it!
Who's in? What do you "need" to read? And what do you *want to read?
I like these end of the month RaT from Crazy Challenge Connection. I have again chosen option 1: complete any challenges ending in March that you haven't finished yet and start on April's challenges (when appropriate). My goal is to finish the 2 books for March and hopefully at least 1 book for April.
Need to finish in March for CCC - 2014 Dr. Seuss:
- Vinter-Eventyr by Karen Blixen ( I have started)
- Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs (This was also on the last RaT list but now I need to read it)