Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Crazy Challenge Connection 2014 RaT #2 Finished

Crazy Challenge Connection 2014 RaT #2 hosted by Crazy Challenge Connection on Goodreads.

My goal was to read my missing 3 books for February and get a good start to my March challenges. I more than achieved my goal.
I finished 8 books, a total of 2396 pages.
This was more than expected but I read for 17 hours of a 24 hour readathon and this helped my numbers.

My books:
  1. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
  2. Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer
  3. Speechless by Hannah Harrington
  4. Forever Fae by L.P. Dover
  5. Two Weeks with a SEAL by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt
  6. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman 
  7. Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh
  8. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

No comments:

Post a Comment