It has been quite a week for me. It started well with 4 books but then I had a break for a couple of days. The end of the week finished with Dewey's Read-a-Thon so I ended up reading 9 books of different lengths.
My goal for the week was to read 7 book of which at least 4 had to be scary / horror. I more than meet my goal.
My list of books:
- Manhattan Grimoire by Sandy DeLuca (180 pages)
- Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (291 pages)
- Marked by Kim Richardson (290 pages)
- For a Good Time, Call... by Trish Jensen (150 pages)
- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis (399 pages)
- Swordfights & Lullabies by Debora Geary (90 pages)
- Endlessly by Kiersten White (385 pages)
- Every Witch Way But Wicked (183 pages)
- The Hunt by Joseph Williams (459 pages)