Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon is about to start and it is my fourth time taking part.

My goal this time will be to read at least 750 pages.

I have a list of books but I might stray from it.

American Psycho (399 pages). I need this book for two other Reading Challenges I am taking part in. If I read this book it will either be first or last as I don't think it is a good idea to read it during the night!








Every Witch Way But Wicked (183 pages). I am hoping for a fun, light read. I might need it after American Psycho.









Endlessly (385 pages) I started this series at Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2012.










The Rising (400 pages). Kelly Armstrong is one of my favourite authors and I want to finish this series.











3 short stories from Debora Geary to be read in between the other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment