It has started. Or rather it started at midnight between yesterday and today but as that is 3am my time I start now.
As usual I have made a list to read and some of the books on this list I need to read for other challenges as well.
My goal for this week's Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon is to read at least 7 books, of these I want 4 to be horror / scary books.
My reason to set the number of books a bit higher than my usual amount of books is that the end of this Read-a-Thon coincides with Dewey's Read-a-Thon which is a 24 hour Read-a-Thon.
My list of 8 horror / scary books which might or might not change along the week.
- The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith
- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
- Killing Floor by Lee Child
- Marked by Kim Richardson
- The Hunt by Joseph Williams
- Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
- Manhattan Grimoire by Sandy DeLuca
- The Ritual by Adam Nevill