Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For a Good Time, Call... by Trish Jensen

A mysterious prank brought them together for sizzling-hot romance . . .
“I’m just a nosy little ad exec who’s dying to see who invited me to meet you.”
“Listen, Sherry Whoever-You-Are, I’m very, very busy,” Kit Fleming answered. “If you could just speed this up, I’d be wildly grateful.”
Sherry became uncomfortably aware that he had a very sexy phone voice. “Well, you see, I got a delivery tonight, and I didn’t have anything smaller than a fifty, so the kid had to give me change.”
“Uh-huh,” he said, the grunt tinged with annoyance. “Fascinating.”
“The twenty he gave me had some writing on it.”
“Writing?”
“‘For a good time, call Kit.’ And of course, your phone number.”
From Goodreads.






A mediocre short romance story. Okay but no more.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Serious Readers 2013
2013 Ebook Challenge
2013 Women Challenge
Quick fix Challenge 2013 (150 pages)
Spring into Horror 2013
2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge (free on Amazon.uk 20th of December 2012)
Let Me Count the Ways Reading Challenge 2013 (150 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment