Friday, October 26, 2012

Outside In by Maria V. Snyder

Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion - between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again - while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In. From Goodreads.





I so enjoyed this book, it is just as good as the first book in the series. It is about betrayal, trust, love and friendship. I especially like that there are hardly any good or bad characters in these books but they are all quite a bit of both which makes it more believable. I have read the author's Glass series and the two books in this series and I will definitely look into her Study and Healer series.

This book qualifies for: 
100 books in a year Reading Challenge 2012, 
Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge, 
2012 Ebook Challenge,
A-Z  Book Challenge 2012,
22 on 22 Read-a-Thon

No comments:

Post a Comment