Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 13th 2012 - End of event meme

End of event meme:
  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? That was exactly mid-ways and then again hour 21 and 22.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Demon Trapper series by Jana Oliver and Dresden series by Jim Butcher.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, this time was already better that the spring read-a-thon.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? There were more updates before the event and I liked that.
  5. How many books did you read?
  6. What were the names of the books you read? 1: Forgiven by Jana Oliver - 2: Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne - 3: White Night by Jim Butcher - 4: Xoe: or Vampires, and Werewolves, and Demons, Oh My! by Sara C. Roethle (50 % read)
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I think I enjoyed the first 3 books equally.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Xoe: or Vampires, and Werewolves, and Demons, Oh My! by Sara C. Roethle.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Not a Cheerleader but a huge thank you to the Cheerleaders.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? This was my 3rd Read-a-Thon and I will definitely participate again and I will still be a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment