Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 13th 2012 Mid-Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

My answers: 
  1. Yes I am getting a bit sleepy and it doesn't help that my dear twin sister keeps closing her eyes a bit, even though she also keeps saying she is not asleep! I think I will have to go outside on the balcony and read for a bit - even though it is 10pm, dark and only 7 degrees C outside but it might just keep me awake.
  2. I have finished 2 books. Forgiven by Jana Oliver and Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne. I have just started White Night by Jim Butcher
  3. Forgiven by Jana Oliver was my favorite read but Winnie-the-Pooh was of course brilliant
  4. My Favourite snack was some chocolate bars, but truth be told I have eaten too much and feel a bit sick.
  5. I have been looking at quite a few blogs and I am sure I will return to some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment