Friday, March 2, 2012

The Magical March Reading Challenge!

The Magical March Reading Challenge!

Purpose: 
To read and review works of Fantasy, Science-Fiction, or Magical Realism.
The Levels:
Magician’s Class:              1-2 Books Read & Reviewed       1 Book $10 or Less
Sorcerer’s Class:               3-5 Books Read & Reviewed       1 Book $12 or Less
Wizard’s Class:                 6-7 Books Read & Reviewed       1 Book $15 or Less
Grand Merlin Class:         8+ Books Read & Reviewed         1+  Book(s) $20 or Less

I found out about this reading challenge from Michelle at The True Book Addict.

Yes I am going to take part in one more reading challenge. It is a short one as it only runs for the month of March.

I have decided to join for the Wizards Class: 6-7 Books Read & Reviewed       1 Book $15 or Less
as I need an incentive to read more this month.

This is just my sign up post. You can see the list of what I have been reading for this challenge on my Magical March Reading Challenge Page

No comments:

Post a Comment